What to text a guy when you don't have anything important to say?

I'm at a loss for words which doesn't happen too often. So a little help would be greatly appreciated. I always send the same kinda texts to this guy I've been seeing for the last 10 months. They always go like this me: hi. Him: well hello. Me: just thinking of you and wanted to say "hi" or can't get you outta my head today! Need something new. I don't really have anything to say and my main purpose for these texts is to let him know I'm thinking of him. I am not playing games so why hide the fact he's on my mind.

What Guys Said 1

• "I was thinking about you and I wondered what might you be doing?" or "Hey sweetie, I have a small challenge for you! Think of a joke and send it to me :)" are the most original ones I ever got.

Hope it helps :)

• Thank you! Gonna try something like that. So simple and didn't even think of that. :)

What Girls Said 0