Asked me to be his girlfriend on the first date... should I be concerned?

We are both 24... met him online did not really talk online. I texted him.. he called...we talked and set up a date not even a week later. We met and he was smitten with me off the bat based on his body language. I ended up skipping work and hanging out with him the entire day. He asked me to be his girl and we have been together ever since... now a month. Should I be concerned that he made me his girlfriend off the first date and that I accepted :S I have never done that. He is constantly calling he does text but he always calls. Sometimes its just to call and say he misses me. To be honest I don't feel like a spark or crazy connection and sometimes when he kisses me I am kinda just thinking when is he going to stop. I do like him but I think I am starting to wonder about whether or not we moved too fast... he is talking about marriage and moving in. Damn I know we are older and I want all of those things but I don't want to be a rebound we both have been engaged before. What can I do to figure this all out?

Most Helpful Girl

• He is rushing things wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to fast. (Note the emphaise on wayyyyyyy.) I would be weary. Things tend to fizzle out sooner than those who have past, esp since you already say you don't feel a spark. And your not old. Your 24! If you weren't married by 60 maybe...(kidding) but NOT 24.

• thanks for your comment :) what can I do to slow things down. I have told him we need to get to know each other more before moving or talking about marriage... have not met his mother or family yet... not expecting to but still :|

What Guys Said 2

• Sound like love at first sight lol

• He told me he loved me after like the 4th or 5th day :| am I crazy for being concerned?

• nope. you have all the right to be concern cause that's just plain weird and creepy

• no don't wory about it... we men jus don't want 2 wait 2 ask in lik a month

• But most men do wait like a month or so :( have you done this before and have it work out?

What Girls Said 1

• wow that is way too fast...if you don't feel anything you should stop