What does it tell you if a girl has a new boyfriend every 9-11 months?

she goes out with a guy for about 10 months. brakes up.

2 months later finds a new one. do you think it's perfectly normal?

what are you thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why does a boy have a new girlfriend every 9-11 months?

But seriously girls now act like they need a guy to complete their extistence then when they break up you see how shallow her feelings were. Fleeting is an understatement, more like dilusions...that fade as soon as the boy's face isn't next to her.

But not all girls are like this just those few.

What Girls Said 7

• that's very normal and not a bad thing. At least she doesn't stay in relationships with guys who aren't right for her because she's afraid of ending a relationship. You do have to date around before you find the right one, it's not like the 1st or 2nd boyfriend you have will be The Right One, but every 9-11 is definitely not a relationship hopper or too fast.

• Umm...maybe its not always the girl? It could be the men she's dating. A lot of men become infatuated with women in the beginning and once they get off that high they become very irritable and can't stand being around said woman and the tension becomes so much to the point that they just can't take it anymore and breaks up with them. Also I don't think that is too bad, as I said before it may not be her it could be the guys she's dating. Out of all the men I have dated I only broke up with one myself. All the others decided to end the relationship, so its not always the woman who is at fault here.

• I don't see a problem with that - she can hold a steady relationship which is a good thing. I'd be concerned if she has a new boyfriend every 1-2 weeks.

• She might have commitment issues,or maybe she is easily bored.You could assume a number of things with this one.

• Commitment issues

• 9-11 months is quite a while. There are some girls who have a new boyfriend every other week.

• doesn't know what love is and how to maintain it, it's common.

What Guys Said 1

• It tells you , you should stay away from that mess.