Is this wrong of me to expect to go on a date?

I'm dating this guy named Nick. We started dating in September, and since the day he asked me out he hasn't touched me at all. No hugging, no holding hands, nothing. I joke around with him, like I always have and he throws a temper tantrum. I can't stand it. Is it wrong of me to expect him to make the first move? Is it wrong of me to expect him to be able to take a joke? Is it wrong that I expect my boyfriend to put forth and effort to contact me once in a while? Is it wrong of me to expect my boyfriend to pay for a date once in a while? Is it wrong for me to expect to go on a date? Is it wrong of me to not want to be constantly driving to his house which takes a good quarter of a tank, when he can make a 30 to 45 minute bus ride to my house once in a while? Is any of this wrong to expect?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's a dud. He lacks human feelings. Next him.

BTW, why did you have to mention his name?

What Guys Said 1

• What the heck is his problem? Find someone better. Dude doesn't even have a car.

What Girls Said 1

• Talk to him about it.

And if you still aren't happy, end the relationship.