The first kiss, is it that improtant?

they say that a woman can tell a lot about the guy and where the relationship is going to go by the first kiss. ladies is this right? cos I have no experience in kissing, and I've met a girl that I really don't want to screw it up with.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's the most important factor in deciding wether or not to stay with him. Of course it's nice if it goes well, but don't put too much pressure on yourself, just tell her that you don't have much expierence and you'll be fine.

• I Think he should not tell her 'I don't have much experience ' before he kisses her , probably after the kiss say : "I might need a little training :p " because it's weird when you make excuses before you did something

• its not making an excuse.It's just telling the truth He shouldn't say "I'm sorry if I suck at this, I haven't much expierence".

Saying something afterward, makes it seem like an excuse, saying it beforehand doesn't. Just be honest about that so she can consider it

What Girls Said 2

• It's not that important to be honest. It's how the relationship is going that matters. My first kiss was with a girl. I hope that doesn't screw up my chances with the guy I'm hoping to get. LOL.

• haha thanks. and ya never know, your boyfrend might inta that sorta thing =p

• I don't think that a first kiss is the biggest factor in deciding if a relationship should continue. There are other factors that are way more important like, if she likes you for who you are and things like that.

Anyways some people don't think kissing is that big of a deal. For example me and my guy we barely kiss and we are fine with it. It's the rapport that brings two people really close together, at least that's what I think. good luck

What Guys Said 1

• its not important, but when you have a connection with someone...the kiss is more "magical" I guess? I don't know its hard to explain...i've def had kisses where I was like wow, what was that...then I've had others where it didn't even phase me...