Girls...if you have a missed a call do you check your voice mail?

I called this girl I like to set up a date and left a voice mail but she hasn't responded. It's been 3 days, what should I do now?

Oh and answer the question in the title also :) thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• I have magicjack and I always check my emails to see if I missed a call and if they left a voice message.

You should try sending her an email or finding her on Facebook or MySpace and sending her a letter there. If that doesn't work in a few days then she is ignoring you.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes I always check it to know who called me.She probably didn't check it or not interested.Maybe you can try to call her another time and see her response again.

• i don't ever check my voice mails because my voice mail isn't set up so the only way I would have access to my voice mails would be by going through the whole setup process and I'm too lazy to do that haha

and where do you know this girl from? if she's someone that goes to your school/workplace you could always talk to her in person, but be casual about it and DONT act clingy or desperate that's the biggest turnoff !

• I usually don't check it unless someone important calls, like an organization or if it deals with golf or my major. If it's a friend I just text them or ask them when I see them around campus.

I think you should call one more time or text her. There could be a reason why it went to voice mail, and she hasn't responded in three days. Her phone could be messed up, so you could try to email her first.

• Well, yeah. It depends on who the caller is, or the person. I call voice mail because it could've been something important someone needed to tell me or something. But not everyone leaves a message.

• NEVER check it

• I usually check it as soon as I see I have a voice mail. I don't know about other girls but I would never leave a voice mail unchecked for three days.. maybe try texting her asking if she got a chance to listen to your message

What Guys Said 1

• Leaving a voice mail or not.. She never called you back?

Honestly, I'd move on.. She's probably not interested, or not worth chasing after at the very least.

• No response at all. My problem with saying move on is that she was super flirty in the class we had together and it almost seemed like a lock. Touching, eye contact, smiling/laughing. Before break I even asked if she wanted to hang out over break and she seemed excited even saying she will show me around where she is from. During the semester she never texted me first but then a couple days into break she initiates it for the first time asking me how my break is going.

• Should I still move on? Her voice mail didn't say to leave a message it said to "call back later", but I still left a message assuming she would listen to it. Maybe that was a hint she doesn't listen to voice mail...I want to give her one more chance, so what should I do? Text her something random and after a couple texts ask "hey did you get a chance to listen to my voice mail?"? If she doesn't respond I have my answer and if she hasn't listened to it I could ask her out then I guess. good idea?

• Try to keep in touch with her again. Give her one last chance. Call/text/see her, and hopefully she'll pick up. If she doesn't respond, then consider moving on.