What are some super cheesy things you do or say to your bf/gf?

i sing that song from Juno, all I want is you and he cracks up lol whenever we drive places at a red light we kiss. one of us yells "redlight!" and then we make out until the light turns green. when I touch him, like by accident, he acts like it felt so good and he'll act like he's passing out or something. just make each other laugh by doing cheesy things like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• k there is no real *cheesy* thing but if you use somthing to much then its wired for some people and it becomes a real turnoff for some people I think if you feel like you are worried about this hold off on some off on some of thease

-i love you-say this each week about 2 3 times keep them wanting more

-your my babe- say this each week 2 to 3 times a week again, if you keep saying babe they will start thinkn there just an asset in your life

theres so many things you can say but keep the one word sayings to a minimum during a week after the week is up then go ahead and continue

What Guys Said 3

• Write an extra cheesy poem.

I love you sweetie

You are my baby

together we wuuv each other

like no other

you and I would make a wonderful father and mother

It'll make him want to break-up with you

• we jus say sweet things to each other ... super cute :D um not so cheesy ..

• We say "I love you" like Mishka does

link

• i wuuuvvvvyoooouuuu ha ha that's cute

• We even do the "wooooooooooo!" sounds

What Girls Said 1

• we say

"hi my name is (insert name here)"

"hi my name is (insert name here)"

my guy has to say (as a joke) "do everything I tell you" every day at least once a day

we like to exaggerate each others names to annoy each other... for example name: NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME. Like that. Just to annoy one another.