Why do women think all men are brave enough, to ask them out?

I'm so sick and tired if women thinking, they know what a guy goes through when approaching a women for a phone # or date? Wake up its hard enough thinking, what to say but we don't need your 2 cents shoved down our thoughts. I bet none of you women have ever asked a guy out?. I highly doubt it all you have to do is look pretty and boom guys go after U. Not us guys nope, we have to be really hot or good looking, we need to have an expensive car, make lots of money before we can approach U. So please next time you ask yourself why hasn't he asked me out yet, keep this in mind you have no idea how easy you have it. And please don't sit there saying but we have to look pretty crap, I've seen even the ugliest girls with dates.

I can't read minds if I could I bet women would say. To me get away You pathetic ugly fat loser. There's no denying how many times its said or how its said, women love a challenge they want a jerk I don't care how its worded it true. As for my user name I believe its true.
By the way what's wrong with my user name?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's true. Women have it MUCH EASIER when it comes to dating.

Wish more in general, understood what we have to go through. Least they could do, is initiate more.

• Your 100% correct I'm afraid. They do have it easier then us guys.

What Girls Said 5

• There is nothing wrong with your user name... You don't have to be hot or good looking or have a nice car or even lots of money! If you would just be positive and confident I promise you'll have a date in no time. And I have asked a guy a out, he said no too. We women just don't want the humiliation of being rejected. I'm sorry if something happened to you involving women, but stop being so negative. I hope all goes well

• ^ You think us guys like being rejected?

• im trying to understand, and to be honest.. I don't even like guys with big muscles, if he doesn't have the personality then forget it.. I don't care what any guy looks like, I only care about the personality

• See women say that so guys like me don't feel bad, about ourselves. But saying you prefer one thing and liking another are two totally different things. Any girl/women can say she prefers personality over looks, but that doesn't mean its 100% true.

• I have asked a guy out before and I was turned down. It is very nerve racking to figure out what to say and how to act if they do. I know how hard it is. And if that is what you want your name to be, then that's your choice. Who cares what others think. They are just jealous because they didn't think of that name.

• ok no I don't think that, yes I've asked a guy out before, no I don't get approached, and you should have a nicer username.

• stupid society gender roles, gender streotypes

• I do realize that I have it easier than men, actually. Most guys who asked me out were visibly nervous, and I really do my best to be as nice as possible. I don't think all men are brave enough to approach women, but one of my criteria for choosing a date is that they be brave enough to ask me out. I'm happy to drop tons of hints, but they're going to ask me out on the first date, and they're going to make the first move if they want a relationship with me. Plus, I don't care if you're not the hottest guy on the block, you don't need to make a lot of money (I almost always split the costs), and you don't need to own a car. If you're an interesting person who is nice and have some things in common with me, I'd probably consider dating you.

• No car no cash no good looks= No dates sorry but your personality can only get You so far in life.

• i'm confused. personality is the most important thing you should look for when you're dating a guy. the guy I'm seeing right now doesn't have a car, he's not rich and we always split the cost (but I let him pay for the first date which was just a lunch date). he's cute in my eyes but I don't think he's a total hottie either, at least there aren't a million women flocking to him when we go out. but he is so sweet and intelligent, and that's all I care about!

What Guys Said 2

• stupid society rules

• I don't think they do. They still demand to be asked out, though. They can be cruel, narcissistic creatures.