Which will a woman ultimately choose between?

If a woman has a choice between a guy that is attentive and safe versus a guy that she has chemistry but is a little dangerous and exciting which would she choose? Granted this may change due to age, so give that, but without children.

Most Helpful Girl

• are you saying that I don't have chemistry with the attentive and safe guy, or that I have chemstry with both of them? For now I am not interested in a serious relationship so I'd pick the dangerous and exciting guy. I don't have kids and don't want any for about 10 years

• Maybe chemistry with both. The safe guy is funny, a little dorky. A decent nice guy, tries too hard sometimes. The dangerous guy, travels, funny, more confident, but hard to read (might seem inconsistent but you know he likes you), may have turned you down once (he never explained why, but you were drunk)

What Girls Said 9

• depends on who she has more chemistry with. the dangerous factor is no factor in relationships only in "fun times" and the chase.

• personality is key, usually we may go with the nice guys. but if there is chemistry between her and the dangerous dude.. then I'd go with that guy

• If I had chemistry with both, I would go with the safe and dorky guy. When I was younger, I would have gone for the dangerous guy but getting burned has lost its allure.

• why can't she have chemistry with the attentive and safe guy? (and I hope by safe you mean he makes her feel safe and not that he's freakishly cautious)

• I've always liked someone dangerous and exciting! I want something challenging thoe since I'm the exact opposite.

• Depends on the personality, what she's looking for, if she's gotten burned in the past by either type... Me personally, I'd like a man with all of those qualities combined.

• It really depends on the girl and her preferences. I would prefer the dangerous guy. It's just who I am.

• The guy she has chemistry with but is a little bit dangerous and exciting.

• safe. matters more in the long run

What Guys Said 1

• Second one, women aren't naturally monogamous.