Why does he keep asking me to hang out or go out on a date? If he never is able to follow through with plans?

I really like this guy and he keeps asking me to hang out again, but has flaked like every single day for over a week straight. He leaves tomorrow to go out of town till Monday. I could tell he was busy yesterday so I was the one who said are you sure you got time? We switched to today and what do you know? Haven't heard from him. He'll probably text in about an hour saying he's already in bed with the kiddies and maybe we can hang tomorrow? to which I will laugh my ass off! Let's see if he can at least get it right and say maybe Monday? I don't think I will be saying yes tho, and even if I do, I won't be around. Why not just ask me to hang when he actually has the time? Just chat with me, via text or talk on the phone. Why get me to wait around expecting to hang? It's kinda rude. I just don't get it. If he has too many girls on the side then don't bother with me. I would rather him stop contacting me than this weird feeling of . What the heck is going on? You know I'm not waiting anymore...What is his deal? Could he possibly be that busy or have that bad of time management skills?

What Guys Said 1

• He's passive aggressive - dump this guy before you even start anything. He'll just get worse

What Girls Said 0