So is there hope?? He can't date because he isn't ready.

Basically this guy and I like each other very much and we are friends and we are going to hang out more and stuff but we text and facebook a lot. So he said he liked me a lot but he can't date because he isn't ready but he will tell me when and that until then we should just hangout, also his relationship status is its complicated. He really can't date right at this moment for other reason I'm not going to get into. So do you think there is hope? he seemed like he would date me if he could

he can't date right now, he isn't in another relationship I just don't feel like explaining why he cant

Most Helpful Girl

• there is definitly hope! you can't get yourself down before the game has even started! although it would be easier to answer this question if we knew why is relationship status is so complicated, from what you've said there is no reason for you to worry.

What Guys Said 1

• I believe there is hope for you yet.

What Girls Said 2

• Hopefully you didn't meet him online on a dating site or something.

Those guys are trouble.

Do you believe his reason?

If you don't feel like explaining, understand it is hard to give a perspective based on unknown facts!

• Is this reason because he is already in a complicated relationship or something?