At the end of the date if a guy gives you a kiss on the cheek instead of the lips would you be disappointed?

Girls, say you're on a date with a guy, would you be disappointed if at the end he gave you a kiss on the cheek instead of the lips?

Most Helpful Girl

• nah, I wouldn't mind if it was a first date or whatever.

What Girls Said 8

• Depends on how many dates we've been on and how I feel about him.

I didn't kiss my boyfriend until maybe... a week after we started dating? and it was a quick peck because I was nervous ><

• I actually don't mind getting a kiss on the cheek after a date. I find it cute :p

• Nope. No way at all. If this was the first couple of dates. That just shows me that you are not going to push me at all and take things slow. I wouldn't worry about it. It's not a deal breaking.

• No. It depends on how many dates we've had :)

• Yes, I would be. That would tell me he has put me in the friend zone.

I usually expect sex after a date *Only if I feel the chemistry!

• I only got hugs after the first few dates from the guy I'm currently seeing. It took him a few dates to find the courage to kiss me, and I thought it was adorable!

• If the date went really well an we had great chemistry and were flirting the whole time, then yes I might be a tad disappointed at a kiss and on the cheek verses the lips. However, I wouldn't be mad enough not to go on another date and make a big deal over it. It just shows that he respects you and he is observing his boundaries.

• no, it just tells me that your respectful of your girl and don't think she is 'easy'. It probably tells her that your a nice guy and are not a player.

What Guys Said 0