First date sex and she's been acting weird?

Long story short, I invite her over to my house. Girls hella hot, I like her personality and I feel the click, so she gets into my bed and we're watching a movie. I take it smooth, whisper what she wants 2 hear, go in for the kiss, and then I'm overrun and end up banging her. The sex was awesome, and she loved it too.

She's the one that text and calls the next day, so I'm guessing she wants to take things further.

It's been a couple of days and she's been acting weird, not texting being all cold. Anyways I get her to admit she's feeling bad cause we had sex on the first day, she says she feels pathetic etc...She says she's not ready for a relationship and all that jazz and was looking 4 friendship...Seems like she's tellin the truth cause I felt that this was the problem.

Anyways I want to see more of this girl, and I know what I say right now will either set the course or ruin it.

Thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell your girl that she is not pathetic etc. Make sure she knows you still want her but are also still a guy and needs whatever YOU need in this, and make sure you both get what you both want out of this.

Remember; She is feeling like someone who is 'easy' and doesn't want guys to think that, she's confused and worried about how things will go after your first date, use your past experiences and guide her through. But don't make her feel as if she can't do anything, or else its over between you two.

What Girls Said 7

• what about you say you want to get to know her more and see if the chemistry is there, if it isn't then you guys can be just friends but if it is for her to reconsider.

• I would let her know that you want more than just that. Let her know that you actually care for her and it wasn't all about the sex. If this happened to me, I would think that it was just a one night stand and that was all you wanted. She may feel embarrassed because she may have thought going into this that you wanted a relationship but then all you did was bang her. Just let her know how you feel.

• Just tell her that you want to see her again, this time take her out someplace outside of your home. Show her that you're more & want more than sex. She does probably feel ashamed so assure her that she has nothing to be ashamed of.

• What if you said something like, 'can we start over? Hangout the way it should have been?'

• I don't know, I think that makes a dude look weak and pathetic and has no options.

• Nah, don't say that. That may make her feel worse.

• I think this answer is great.

Good. if you think it makes you look pathetic-then you should sympathize with her feeling pathetic for sleeping with u.

Now,if you start over you could set things straight.

You either want to fix things or you dont. What are you expecting us to tell u-how to get more sex?

I think you are not honest. 'tell her what she wants to hear' --if you barely know her -how would you know what se wants to hear. you sound like someone after sex. not someone trying to get to know someone.

• Def. tell her what up. Don't suffice your feelings. She can't read your mind brah.

• if anything do the start over thing. Don't tell her you like her as more than that cause it will just scare her away.as girlie as it sounds built a friendship and move on from there

• let her know tell her you really like her not bcs the sex and that you want to know her more,show here that you actully like her.

What Guys Said 6

• Just give her some space. You can't force somenoe to feel better and you can't "fix" her. Seeing you every day, and you constantly hassling her about it (whether you think you are or not, you are) is just making it worse. Give her a little time to sort things out then slowly try to rebuild the friendship.

She probably feels like you played her and now you just want more sex, since you even say "I whispered what she wanted to hear". So give it time. If she's really into you she'll come around, if not, move on.

• I'd just throttle back a little bit, stay cool and treat it like a completely casual, normal thing. The last thing you want to do is say anything along the lines of "yeah, we should've waited a little longer" or something like that-it'll crush your credibility as a man. But if you totally accept it for what it is and show her that you firmly believe it's okay "hey, we're just two people having a good time getting to know each other", the chances are she'll buy into that truth as well and it shouldn't be an issue.

• Go out on a couple of dates. But don't get too drunk so the same thing happens again. Take it slow and see how you both unfold. :)

• u could ask her, when do you think ull be ready for something more serious, or tell her you are willing to wait for her untill she is ready. And for gods sake don't let her call or text first, that's your job, otherwise she's gona feel used only for sex.

• teach me...please

• can you spell drama queen bro?

• i know, it's confusing

• Most of the time, the prettier the girl the crazier she is. Been my personal experience. The hottest ones I've been with were really f***ed up in the head. Might be some that are not but watch out for yourself.