Guys, do you care if a girl has never been kissed?

Does this bother you, if you like a girl, but she's never been kissed?

Just wondering!

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't, and I find it hard to believe many others guys would either.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Of course not. I've never had the experience, but I feel like if a girl had never been kissed I would not mind at all and if she let me be her first kiss then that would be very flattering.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it doesn't matter. I know a popular notion is that men like women who are a little 'loose' and if a girl hasn't been kissed she isn't 'loose.' I am telling you right now that no this doesn't matter to most guys at all. Trust me it simply isn't an issue. I hope you feel better now because what I said is the honest truth. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • no. like I have kissed but never made out. I think everyone moves at there own pace

0|0
    0|0
  • no not really but I've never had to deal with that

now I do think it tells a lot about a person if they took there a virgin by choice

0|0
    0|0
  • that dnt bother us... that just means that we're first.. ha!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, especially since I haven't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all! I actually find it sorta cute if a girl has not got her first kiss yet!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I realize I'm not a guy, but my current boyfriend was my first kiss and he felt pretty important since I waited for the right person.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm almost 19, and haven't kissed a guy yet... so... whoever gets the pleasure of being my first kiss better like it. Haha.

0|0
    0|0