if a girl gave you her number, how long would you wait before you text her?? (need a Guy's answer plz)

if a girl gave you her number ; how long would you wait before you text her to not seem too desperate ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally... I always text them while I'm still standing there while they can see me typing so they'd have my number.

4 days is my golden rule if I feel like obeying the "rules of dating".

1 day is too soon and you'd come across desperate

2 days she'll expect it as most guys text 2nd day(unless its a fri/sat/Sunday)

3 she'll be wondering why hasn't he yet

4 is borderline giving up/continueing and she'll have had you on her mind enough

5 is too long and she'll be angry unless you have a valid reason she believes and you left good enough an impression.

• PS: On that 4th day, I'd call and not text however.. after that I'll text whenever I feel like talking to her and when I have something to say/want to know something I don't want to wait with asking.

What Guys Said 5

• I'd probably text her the next day, or call her. I don't play that waiting BS. If she wants to think I'm desperate and blow me off, that's her problem.

• Always a two day rule. I’ll call or text her two days after I got her number. Anything after two days and it’s safe to say the guy doesn’t care.

• 1-4 days.

• At the most 5 days believe me if he text you after that he is a PLAYER I Met friends like that and maybe he is sleeping with other girl while you are thinking of him or he doesn't like you .When I get a girls B I call after 2 or 3 days at most

• 2-4 days.

What Girls Said 0