Am I being silly or have I been blown off?

So I met this guy a while ago and we went on a really great date after some awkwardness (entirely on his part, he's very shy and kept telling me he was nervous). At the end of the date he said he wanted to see me again soon because he was going on holiday to see his family. Unfortunately circumstances prevented us from meeting up so he went away for the holidays. Another random fact, he didn't want to add me to Facebook because he wanted to get to know me in person, but then he added me before he left.

Here's the issue, I know, gotta add the whole backstory here haha. So since he left he hasn't spoken to me, and it's been three weeks. Now I realize we only had the one date but I figured he wouldn't add me if he didn't want to talk to me.. I sent him one message and it wasn't really anything that required an answer.. I just don't want to scare him off.

I guess I just don't know what to expect. Maybe he'll call when he gets home or should I just forget about it?

What Guys Said 1

• If he left for holiday and hasn't come back yet, maybe you could wait.

Otherwise I'd say he doesn't seem to be too interested and you can forget about it.

• ya he's not back yet. I'm probably being impatient. thanks!

What Girls Said 0