Does this sound like he was asking me out on a date?

He asked if I wanted to go to see his favorite band in concert with him, but he got all nervous and shy when he asked. I said I'd get back to him. I think we've both been flirting, but I'm not sure. I want to, but can't go to the concert, and I don't want to turn him down if, in his own round-about way, he was asking me out.

Most Helpful Guy

• uhhuh. shy guy asking you out basically. if you like him, talk to him and say that you can't make it and make it a point to reschedule.

What Guys Said 2

• yea he was asking you out, and tell him you'd love to go but that you can't but that you're free on such and such time and that you'd like to hang out then.

• See if he wants to do something another time? Say like "Ah, I can't sorry, we can do something another time though?" If he says yes, he probably was asking you out. Otherwise he probably just didn't want to go to the band alone.

What Girls Said 1

• aww he is asking you out , but since you can not go ask him to do something insted that way he knows you like him as well.