Im stuck between two girls and don't know what to do

im stuck right now. on one hand I've been with this girl for six months and on the other hand there's this girl that I've liked for two years who just a few days ago told me she had feelings for me. I don't know what to do, do I stay with the girl I'm with now or go with the other/

i would like a girls answer plzz

the other girl was just f***in with my head and thanks to all of you for the help, I'm not leaving my girlfriend now and I cut all contact with the other I don't know what the hell I was thinking, I love the girl I'm with now...i love her I really do..no bitch well ever come between me and hy girl

Most Helpful Girl

• It's an easy choice. Go for whomever you have stronger feelings. If you feel guilty about the other girl, please don't. If you stay with a girl even though you love another one, then you are leading her on. It's better to leave her sooner than later. Just be polite about it. She will eventually move on. Just be with the person you love the most. Listen to your heart. :)

What Girls Said 4

• Are you sure this new person really has feelings for you? we are in an emotional season and people are lonely , but whether it works out or not I wouldn't like to be the one you were dating for six months, because you clearly don't have much feelings for her. Let the poor girl go and seek after who you really desire don't keep her there out of obligation or pity!

• she dosent, she just wanted me to break up with the girl I'm with now because she doesn't like her

• Glad you found out early and hope you learnt from this exerience

• i did

• This is something that you should sorta think about. What it sounds like though is that you've really liked the girl if you haven't stopped liking her for that long. Especially while you were with your current girlfriend. Maybe you should think about being with the one you've had the deepest feelings for because in the end it's just what makes you happiest. Hope you figure everything out :D

• u should be with the person you want to be with. if you want to leave your girlfriend of six months..u should. because if you just stick with her because you pity her...or feel "awww...she will be hurt"..then she will indeed be hurt sooner or later.

• but why you asking others? you should know this. I think you should leave anyway this girl you are with now, because if you ever consider leaving her for other one .. then this is very bad , let her find better boy

What Guys Said 1

• I'm not a girl, obviously, but I'm gonna answer anyway. One of the absolute cardinal rules is that you never, ever leave one relationship for another. It never turns out well. If you need to leave your current girl, leave her but not so you can be with the other girl.