Which woman is the most attractive ?

link

Out of these 3 ladies , which would would you prefer and why? I am just curious. Myself - I look like a mix between the middle and last one.. body wise.so tell me what do you think?

link

Its interesting because the survey says otherwise.
I guess it shows everyone 's taste is different , I guess its the face that makes the body?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have to say the third one she looks beautiful. The first one is a little to skinny for me but not a deal breaker. The middle is pretty good to but looking at both the 2nd and 3rd I think I find the 3rd more attractive.

• Yeah everyone has a differant taste in what is considered beautiful, I normaly look at girls faces first before there body so I may favor a girl with a cute face over one with an amazing body.

• Thanks for the BA :)

What Guys Said 9

• Number two is PERFECT. Id do the other two, but if I had to choose, between one or three Id go with the skinny one. The chubby one was cute too, but she better have a good personality, because her weight and eating are negatives for me. It looks like she has health issues and low self esteem, probably depression...unless she's like funny and makes me smile, and gives great dome...i couldn't see it workin with her. lol! too blunt? well...its not nice but its honest...

• its honest - that's what I asked for. thanks for answering.

• Yeah, its cool. I dated a girl that looked almost exactly like 3, and it was totally unlike the girls Id normally dated whod taken better care of themselves, and she was meaner and colder and dramatic...one day she thought I should be the next President, and the next day she thought I was a d*ckhead! lol! I mean...drama...bad bad.

• You can spot depression from a photograph? Really?

• The one on the right hands down. She's amazingly beautiful.

• Keep in mind that the survey sampled 60,000 men, so far only 8 have answered this question. Also, guys tastes are probably heavily influenced by culture and the media. FHM (the magazine that ran the survey) is an international publication and most of the answers you will get here will be from Americans.

• good point.

• 1 and 2 look about the same, I like 2 but 3 is pretty also, being a bit fat I don't mind a female that has some meat on her bones, but still is in shape a bit, I can't stand really skinny girls, but I like girls that are not afraid of the outdoors, but also look good, so I like number 3 the best!

• the one in the middle is much more attractive in my opinion, although I would like her skin to be darker.

• middle , but this is a repost , the exact same picture and question has been asked before :D

• Middle.

• That's a good combo. Stay the way you are.

• you were thinking ahead of me , yeah I am planning to become more toned. But I was just curious. My stomach isn't as ... round as the last girls. I'm just very curvy ... thanks for answering.

• middle or right. skinny girls aren't appealing to me. I like curves.

• center. the left is way too skinny. the right is a bit too curvy for me. plus I like the more pale skin tone lol.

• why go anonymous for that ?

• oh I was wasn't going to fight.. I was just wondering. Thanks for answering though. :D

• haha. I meant fight about my answer, not about anon. yep.

What Girls Said 0