Advice for a first date?

Whats everyone's advice for first date should it be super flashy and make a good impression or chilled and relaxed so you can get to know each other better (Points to the latter IMO)

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it when a guy acts like himself on a date because I always ask myself "is he really this way? Is he going to stay the same if we start a relationship?" Because it stinks when you don't act like yourself and you hit it off. Just act like yourself personality wise, and maybe do gentlemanly acts. A girl loves to be treated special sometimes

What Girls Said 1

• don't go to a movie! waste of time

What Guys Said 1

• i like going to a classy bar. not too expensive though. this shows that I have taste. I wouldn't look out of place if I dressed up a little. and if things take off, it would be nice to head somewhere else for late night food. if things don't turn out too well, I could always use the excuse of having something to do early next morning and send her home early.