First kiss or a gone miss?

I haven't had my first kiss yet it scares me a lot thinking that I might be a bad kisser. How can I stop that from happening? Does it come naturally or it takes practice or something?...

Most Helpful Guy

• doesn't matter if you're a bad kisser. these things take experience. practice helps but then again, what would you practice with?

• A guy that isn't looking for any type of attachment, a dummy (an actual one), or a teddy bear? I don't know I need to think about it. But the problem is, what if you like a guy, & he has experience but you don't? (this is just an example by the way...idk yet)

• try doing some reading on the internet but take it with a pinch of salt. I love it when our eyes are closed when we kiss, just enjoying the sensations and the feelings we get.

as a guy, I wouldn't mind if a girl is a virgin kisser. if she tells me, we could even have some fun practicing and improving.(:

• Thank you. :)

What Guys Said 2

• Both. It comes naturally but you get better after practice. Don't worry about not being good enough, if you tell him you've never kissed he'll understand.

• practice with a girlfriend and then post it on the internet

What Girls Said 0