Too much info on first date?

why would a guy trust a girl with some of his problems and insecurities on a first encounter, we have been friends for a while but never went out on a one.on.one date. Although the tone of the date ended alright I just wondering what does it mean

What Guys Said 2

• Well what must have happened is he trusted you right off the bat, and you became his crying shoulder. So him venting to you, in my mind was kind of a good thing because you already broke that awkward barrier between each other. If you went on a second date, then what he said must have not bothered you that much. So it should be smooth sailing for you from here.

• thats a no no on a first date! he is not to bright but he felt it was okay because you guys knew each other prior to this date! but still you don't talk about that and ex's on a first date!

What Girls Said 0