Date arranged before Christmas. Has she forgotten?

So, I took a girl out for a quick drink before Christmas and we arranged to meet on the 13th January for a night out. Anyway, I texted her on Christmas day and got a little text conversation going, then I texted her again on New Year’s Day and got another few texts back.

Now I’m back at work, and she works in the same complex as me. Neither of us have mentioned the 13th January. How do I ask her if she’s still up for it, without sounding too needy? I just think that she’ll need reminding because she may have forgotten!

Any suggestions?

What Girls Said 2

• Just be like "Are we still up for the thirteenth?" You've got nothing to lose.

• Yeah, that's what I think I'm going to have to do. I just don't want to come across like it's the only thing I have on. You know, make yourself busy and all that :)

Thanks Jordan. :)

• You're welcome!

• Just send a friendly text, saying, was it the 13th we agreed on where do you want to go

• Yeah, I think I might've ruined it. I chatted to her last night before she left work and as she was leaving I said 'so, we still good for next Friday?'. She hesitated and said 'yeah, my friend is meant to be coming down on Friday or Saturday, so I'll find out if I can make it. I'll text her and text you tonight'. The result, no text. So I haven't bothered chasing her on it, makes me look desperate. I saw her today, and I did a swerve and didn't acknowledge her. Not rudely! :) The waiting game!

What Guys Said 0