Things I Hate The Most About Dating?

What are the things you dislike most about dating? Is it the fear of rejection? The unknown? Insecurities?

The things I hate most about dating:

1 - I get nervous on first dates, and don't know if I'm sharing too much/being closed off, since every girl is different about that.

2 - It's kind of expensive.

3 - I don't know where to meet women who have similar tastes, values, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• For me I think it's the unknown bit that gets me a bit frustrated. That feeling I get before a date with someone I don't know well makes me feel very nervous because I don't know what it's going to be like and recently I've been on a series of bad dates and ended up having a horrible time!

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's exciting for the most part.I think the hardest part is allowing myself to be vulnerable and trusting of another.It takes a considerable amount of time before either can truly occur.But I've learned to just enjoy the ride and the moments you get because tomorrow isn't promised to anyone.

What Guys Said 3

• we have to know how to talk and what to say and when to say it, how to say it, basically it is much easier for a guy to make a mistake in ruining any attraction than there is for a girl

• Yip, it's quite expensive

The games some women play (playing hard to get etc.)

• The interviewing aspect of it