So I asked this girl out, she suggested lunch instead, I Haven't ever been on a date, let alone a lunch one, I was hoping I could get some tips because ill really have no idea on what I'm doing and I don't know that ill have a lot to talk about...
Most Helpful Guy
Lunch date... hmm,
1. don't just sit there eating talk to her about stuff.
2. Ask her questions, start with simple questions about what she does, does she have brothers and sisters, about study, job, family, etc and go from there...
3. Look at her when you talk, not your food or your shoes.
4. Have an opinion... ask her what she wants in regards to things but if she asks you to choose a restaurant or something have somewhere in mind or to choose a dish, know what kind of things you want.
5. Offer her one compliment at some point in the date, don't overdo it.
6. Offer to pay.
7. Don't let it drag on to long, finish your first date up before it gets boring and if you feel you are running out of things to say and you've finished eating, politely suggest that you have somewhere else to be.
8. If you get a phonecall or meet a friend in the date, keep it brief, don't leave her alone and unentertained.
9. Seem interested in what she's saying, respond to her responses. (if she says she works at an accounting firm, ask her which one)
10. Dress and look appropriately not too relaxed, not too overdone and over-eager.1
- Show AllShow Less