Ok, kinda embarrassing, but I haven't had my first kiss yet?

I'm like super innocent ha ha because my mom was always strict about boys, I didn't really start talking on the phone to guys until the end of eighth grade and now that I'm 16, my mom says I can date but I'm just so lost on how to do so lol so I really haven't had my first kiss yet because I never had the chance to be around a guy like that. Its not that much of a big deal to me, but its just the point that I hope I don't kiss bad when it does happen ha ha so can anybody give me tips on how to kiss naturally so it won't be so awkward and weird? Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry about it! honestly its a hell of a lot easier then you think and it wouldn't take long to get used to it. To most guys it wouldn't be a big deal, its kinda cute but when you do eventually decide to kiss try to just be in sync, its hard to really get specific but it depends on how the other person likes to kiss too!

What Guys Said 4

• I had my first kiss about a month before my 17th birthday. Nothing to be embarrassed of. Quite average, in fact.

• don't worry about it. I had my first kiss in my 20s. and on the first kiss, just let him know it was your first time. nothing wrong about that, takes away the expectations and you can have fun improving your skills with your first kissee.

hope this helps(:

• It's not a problem, your first will be glad to show you. And there's lots of people in their early 20s who haven't either so you still have plenty of time

• LOL! You will learn fast...Trust Me! No worries mate...(:

What Girls Said 2

• Don't panic! You can't really go wrong, just follow what he does if your unsure. To be honest think of it this way, he doesn't know the exact way to kiss, no one does. Only bit of advice, take it slow - there's lots of time and swinging your tongue around like a washing machine isn't good, your not cleaning him just go with the groove. :)

• There's no advice I can actually give you that will help you. It's not something you can learn theoretically anyway, you just need practice. Just steer clear from the general don'ts and you should be fine, trust me. After you've had your first kiss you'll be like "Oh so THAT'S what the fuss was all about..."

Also, sixteen is relatively early. :)