Online dating sites recomendations

pretty straight forward what's your recommendations. doesn't have to be for just dating I just want to talk to people that are into the things I'm interested in.

Most Helpful Girl

• i would say be honest about that when you write them. me and one guy I'm talking to just said we would start as friends and see if there was a spark later down the road. he is the one I'm most interested in and I know he's interested in me, but there's less pressure and I like that :) other guys are throwing questions and one guy told me that me going to college was too much time before he married me (this was the 1st night we emailed). I like it A LOT better just seeing what you have in common and then if it develops then it was meant to develop :)

• yea I agree I just like chatting to strangers over the internet, I'm daring like that lol

What Girls Said 4

• Plentyoffish,in my opinion,sucks ass.

Okcupid is OK. Right now I use speeddate. I've met quite a few guys on there,some ae jerks,but you'll be find that everywhere.

Good luck!

• If you wanna talk to people, you can ''meet'' too many people here...

but if what you want is online dating... forget about it, go out a see who's on your neighborhood!

• here is pretty good I think

• try a paid site. the free ones are full of flakes

What Guys Said 1

• if used pof and okcupid and most of the girls are unattractive and the ones that are attractive get like 1000 emails a day so its kind of pointless