Should I stop answering him? What should I do about this guy?

so its this guy that I have had a thing with for a long time, we skype and talk everyday and after we've know each other for like one and a half month I hooked up with him on ths party. no sex just kissing. anyway this was befor xmas. we kept talking through the holidays and at new years we were at diffrent parties and so he texted me something really nice that he hadn't said befor - I love you Julie, hope you know that. thought it was so cute and made me so happy so I desided not to hook up with anyone. the day after he tells me he did hook up with someone, witch is you know kinda upsetting but I didn't mean anything and ye I was fine with it. I feel liek were not boned so he can do what he wanst, but when he hooks up with a girl like that makse me insicure like arnt I enough? you know start questtioning myself. anyway so today I went to macdonals with my friend of mine that I don't have that much contact with. we were on the bus and I see my guy, he didn't come over to say hey so I just left at that. but his friend was like calling my friend and stuff. but we didn't care. so when I get to mcdonals me and my friend starts to talk and she tells me that she hooked up with my guy a week befor I hooked up with and that every tiem she is online he talks to her. devistated me. and when I looked at my phone he had already sent me 2 textes just sayying heey<3 what's up? ... he msut understand she told me. anyway I am kinda crushed like why didn't he tell me baout this and ye I don't know what to do. should I stop answering him? made me loose all my confidence in us like ... I am alil mad I don't know ... is he a pig or ? and tell em what to do what should I do about this ? PLIS ANSWER

Most Helpful Guy

• UGH
    what do you feel your options are?

• i don't know ... its not like comeone were not bonded so he can do what he wants but you know just eb straight with me and don't hook up with me a week after you hooked up with my friend you know .. her spit was probably still fresh ij his mouth and ye is judt grosses and disrespectful

• Exactly

so how and why are you still talking about this

he have pics of you or anything?

What Guys Said 2

• He didn't mean the thing he said to you. Your a pretty girl go find another guy. That's normal what you feel now. Because you have a thing to him. Just move on, there are lots of guys out there looking for a girls like you.

• Yeah he's a jerk.

Don't reply, delete him and move on with your life.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd highly suggest you to kick him in the nuts and then break contact with him. Seriously.

• He's a player and as much as you want to think he's not he is...