Guys would you even bother replying to a text from a girl you didn't like?

or would you just to be nice? and this is if you're not friends with the girl.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd reply back, but I would definitely not try to lead her on, and keep the texts short, keeping smilies minimal. Also, I would never initiate a text, unless I need something from her.

0|0
    0|0
    • Seems like this is the way he is right now.

How do you tell the difference between not interested, vs he's mad at you for something

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Well it depends, do you mean like, like "like like" or just like? If it was from someone who I have no romantic feelings for but otherwise have no problems with, I would reply. If it was from someone who I have disdain for, maybe not, depending on the content of the message. ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • i respond to texts from any one regardless if they are a 'friend' or not. you can not base his attraction to you on if you texts you back or not

0|0
    0|0
  • I would reply, but I would not lead her on. Though personally no one has my number unless I know them pretty good to start with.

0|0
    0|0
  • if I didn't like her I would reply (just because I'm not an a**hole) but at the same time I wouldn't try to keep the convo going. I would reply with "oh cool" or "lol".

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• he probalby won't based on personall experience

0|0
    0|0