Guys would you even bother replying to a text from a girl you didn't like?

or would you just to be nice? and this is if you're not friends with the girl.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd reply back, but I would definitely not try to lead her on, and keep the texts short, keeping smilies minimal. Also, I would never initiate a text, unless I need something from her.

• Seems like this is the way he is right now.

How do you tell the difference between not interested, vs he's mad at you for something

Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• Well it depends, do you mean like, like "like like" or just like? If it was from someone who I have no romantic feelings for but otherwise have no problems with, I would reply. If it was from someone who I have disdain for, maybe not, depending on the content of the message. ^^

• i respond to texts from any one regardless if they are a 'friend' or not. you can not base his attraction to you on if you texts you back or not

• I would reply, but I would not lead her on. Though personally no one has my number unless I know them pretty good to start with.

• if I didn't like her I would reply (just because I'm not an a**hole) but at the same time I wouldn't try to keep the convo going. I would reply with "oh cool" or "lol".

What Girls Said 1

• he probalby won't based on personall experience