Can a brown guy date/flirt white/non brown grls?

Well I am a brown guy basically with a little accent. I know that dating any girl, irrespective of the race depends on the person's personality and confidence, but still would like to know from girls how true is it? Would they date/hang out with guys like me?

I would like to know the practical viewpoints on this, unlike what the books say...

Plzz advice

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure you can date girls of different races. Different girls have different preferences. I doubt any girl that would turn a guy down based on race is worth it. That's not cool. The guy I like right now has "brown" skin and black hair. I'm white. I think he's amazing. Personally, I actually think darker guys are more visually appealing. I've noticed that even though blonde haired blue eyed look is really popular it is less exotic and more feminine. But that may be because the area I live in is full of blondes.

What Girls Said 8

• I like/date/hang out with people based on who they are and if we have certain things in common and whatnot. Race has nothing to do with it.

• i would hang out with anybody regardless of race, in the past I have had boyfriends that were mexican, african-american, white, asain so no race really does not matter to me

• i think it may depend on you're location in the us..like south vs northwest...anyways that's fine..i'm white and flirting occurs with any race...be him hispanic or black or white...i'm accepting of it...and race should not matter be it just flirting or a relationship etc

• Hi,

By brown I'm assuming you mean asian. Well I am a black girl, and yes you can flirt with us. From my experience lots of black girls fancy asian guys. I fancy asian men like hell and would love the opportunity to have a fufilling relationship with one. However I feel that they are never interested in me. What I suggest you do, is go out to places where there are lots of black girls, clubs, bars, comedy shows - and the girls that are into brown guys will instantely notice you because you will stand out.

• Nothing wrong with different colors. As long as there's a connection on all the right levels, all systems are a go. Of course some girls might have a problem with it. Approach it as if it isn't a problem and test out the waters.

• I would hang out with anyone that is like me. I mean if they are gansta or like really preppy I wouldnt, because that's not me. race really doesn't matter to me.

• Im a white girl... I would only go out with guys like you :) I shouldn't say that lol I don't know where you are from. But I would date 'brown guys' from Inida :) Its all about attitude... but let me ask you thins... would you rather date a person whose back ground was the Victorian era with all its hangup and prudeness or someone whose back ground is where that Kama Sutra came from? :)

• yea you can . race isn't an issue anymore. =] I like hispanics and blacks more.

What Guys Said 2

• I just want to say that race doessnt matter AT ALL, unless the girl has an issue on em. Like if ur from south US, then a black guy going out with a white girl is taboo.. lol oh. and racists

extreme prejudice like that is just dumb imo.

By the way, I'm brown too! I flirt with white, brown, asians, whatevs... all xept black girls, I don't find black girls (most of em) attractive. :/ its just like that for me. to each his or her own tastes.

• Ok wait, I'm from the south and race dosn't realy matter anymore onless you run into a hardcore redneck

• Well you know.. one of the super racist states. alabama maybe?

• dude, I'm brown and I get lots of ass. Slutty chicks love the darkness.