I don't care and I couldn't be happier....but will I miss an opportunity?

I went through a stretch of three years where I tried dating, or at least asking girls out. It was frustrating...I improved myself and tried out different techniques, etc., but no matter what I did, I wasn't very successful at all.

It got to a point where I realized that if I just didn't care, like before this stretch, I was happier. I cared about thee stuff I cared about, even if sometimes they were solitary. But I was happy.

So I started doing that and, really, I feel great. However, I'm worried that I will miss an opportunity that presents to me/not try enough for something good. But I keep telling myself that if the girl's worth it, I'll know and take what I learned from before to take action, but in the meantime just not care.

What Girls Said 1

• I went through a period of time where I tried dating and nothing seemed to be working and I was becoming more and more miserable and I decided to stop dating and returned to how I had been before (happy). When I stopped going on random dates and started doing what made me happy, I stumbled across my current boyfriend at the library one Friday (I spend every Friday at the library). I think that the people that are really worth it are the ones you find while you are doing the things that make you happy and when you are just being you. No opportunities missed. Do what makes you happy. She will find you. :)

What Guys Said 0