Leave the one you love for someone you like?

I love my boyfriend but he's not looking for a job ,he has 2 kids(I have none but want some) and doesn't want anymore. He doesn't want to live with me and we really don't spend that much time together. We love each other but I don't think we see eye to eye right now .there's this guy I really like he has no girlfriend no kids and has a job and is a really nice guy ..should I wait for my boyfriend to change or go for the guy I like

Most Helpful Guy

• well to put it simple if he doesn't change to your liking then he's failing at his job as your boyfriend and if you feel like this other guy likes you and wants better for you than he dose then go ahead..but if he is really trying then give him a chance just depends on how much he loves you to change or not is the question..shy guy out

What Guys Said 2

• New guy, but go slow with him and see if your feeling change.

BUt there's no future with current BF>

• go for the new guy. if you asked your boyfriend to change and he won't, he isn't going too.

What Girls Said 2

• People don't change unless THEY want to. He straight up told you he does not want any more kids, what makes you think he's misleading you? If you want to have kids someday, this is not the man for you. Also, he doesn't want to live with you and has no job yet two children to care for? I'm not seeing any reason why you should stay with this person, love is not enough. Show him some tough love and let him go, give yourself the freedom to find someone who wants the same things out of life that you do.

• New Guy!