What does "ha" mean when texting?

Is it short for "hahaha" is it a bad sign. Is it like in life where you go Ha! Told ya...and why not just write any of that. Wtf does ha mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• is this for real?

it means "Ha"

like HA! told ya ...like NA NA NA NA BOO BOO I told ya sooooooooooooo, but he used "ha!" instead

basically he's saying HA I was right, told ya so...

yea,...

• hahaha exactly

• Well I was flirting via text & said "Its cold today...too bad you can't warm me up right now ;) and he wrote back "Ha" ?

• well in that case, I'd take a step back a little

What Guys Said 1

• its what the first guy said its just a gesture..dont overthink you must stay focused in the prize.lol

• The worry is I was flirting via text & said "Its cold today...too bad you can't warm me up right now ;) and he wrote back "Ha" I'm not sure how to take that...did I say something stupid? This guy told me he's liked me for awhile and I slept over his house (not sex though), made out ect...how the hell am I supposed to take that?

• lol oh OK, so you don't think I have anything to worry about? I mean a few minutes before I did it we were in the kitchen with other coworkers and during the whole conversation we were making "eyes" at each other (you know the look I'm talking bout) so I thought it would be a cute. Do you think I scared him? was it creepy?

• a girl staring is never creepy because girls (you can't see but) when you look at a man you like your eyes look so clear its unbeliviable really..

What Girls Said 1

• To me ha usually is just another way to say I smiled or laughed. It's kind of like when I have a single breathy smile laugh. Or if I make a single laugh noise.

• So you don't think its sarcastic or a bad?

• All he said was ha? I wouldn't necessarily take that as a bad thing. I honestly wouldn't worry about it.