How often do you answer texts that aren't questions?

For example instead of a question in a text it's just a statement like; "Class was boring today" or something like that.

I should have specified that I meant if that text was from the opposite gender

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the person. Some people tick me off with their texts so I never answer..everything we read is read in the wrong way bothways so it's OK. But, if it's a person I love to talk to and truly hear their voice and understand what they mean every time then I answer to texts that aren't questions.

What Girls Said 9

• I do most times,unless I don't care for the person all that much or it's the end of the conversation.

• I try to answer whatever texts get.

• I do. Then only things I don't answer are

"Lol"

"Okay"

":)"

Stupid one answer text like that are so annoying. If you texted me class was boring today I would probably text back so was mine or something like that :).

• haha I dont. might comment to it, or just blow it off.

• Alllll the time! Me and my friend text back to back in class, "The teacher's skirt is so cute." "Oh, girl I know! I love her sweater!" and crap like that. I love it, it's fun and gives you something to do :D

• it depends on how I'm feeling but yea I can answer things like that you don't have to ask questions to have a conversation

• 85% of the time I answer back...

• Unless it's a one word answer signaling the end of a conversation, I always respond.

• only when I have somethign to say back to it

What Guys Said 7

• Ask them a question about it.

Girl: 'Class was boring today.'

You: 'Why was it boring?'

Of course I'd probably go with: 'You were boring today.'

LOL

• All the same yeah, I pretty much respond to whatever they send. Unless its the dreaded lol only thing, then I tend to think "Oh, they don't want to talk, because they just sent back an Lol".

• All the time, I feel when someone texts me they're at least looking for a conversation. So I would feel bad if I just ignored someone's text. Plus these days, I don't really have anything to do.

• I'll try and answer any text I get, but it depends on who it was that sent it.

• Well text like that don't give you much to work with so I just end the conversation.

• Yeah most of the time, even though it isn't a question, it is nice to get a reply.

• we had been friends for a few years but only together for around a year

• whoops, my bad put text in wrong box. to answer the question no I usually don't respond to statements, there's only one girl who no matter what she writes I respond to