My boyfriend abruptly stopped texting me. He NEVER does that. Should I worry? Is he okay?

He and I were texting and he just stopped replying. He's never done that in the year and a half we've been together so it's kind of worrying me. It was an hour ago when he stopped texting me. We ALWAYS say good bye. Should I be concerned?

I don't want to text him again and have him think I'm too clingy. He matters so much to me and he says I matter a lot to him. We love each other. It's not even that he won't text back. I just want to make sure he's alright. I don't know what I'd do if something happened.

Most Helpful Guy

• Theres absolutely nothing you can do if something happened.There's no reason to worry anyway. Do you hear yourself? your frieking out because he didn't text you back. I don't know maybe he dropped his phone in the toilet. anything could have happened there is no reason for you to be concerned. definitely don't let him know your frieking out, he would probably dump you.

What Guys Said 4

• haha. just cool it. maybe his phone got conviscated by the rents for exams or something- just call him and see if he picks up, if he doesn't just catch him at school and ask him about it if you're worried, but don't worry lol

• Im sure he is OK :) If you however can't sleep because of it or you are basically going crazy...Call him! If he is sleeping or something, just say you wanted to say good night and you are sorry you woke him up :)

• I agree with Matrim, just call him up. Something might have came up that required his urgent attention, not to freak you out but like, mother fell down, dad locked himself out the car, mother and father fighting something simple like that. Give it another 30 minutes, then call and tell him you're going to sleep.

I'm sure its nothing to worry about.

• He is a grown man yes? What are you stressing for, was he para-glidding, or base jumping before he stopped texting you?

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe something spur of the moment came up. Give it 24 hours. If he doesn't answer back then, text him again because simething may be up.