Do guys hate when?

Guys do you hate when a girl texts you "so :)?" when you run out of things to talk about? And if so will you not text the girl back?

Most Helpful Guy

• If it is just a random friend of mine or girl I know I will probably not respond. On the other hand, if it is my girlfriend, or even before I was dating her and we were flirting, I would respond with their "Hey!" and then what I was doing at the moment or with a little "So... ;)" back at her because I enjoy talking to her any chance I get. But if you guys aren't already talking or dating you need to have something with more substance if you want to actually get a conversation and even with my girlfriend if she were to do it a bunch it would start to get on my nerves.

• I don't do it a lot I always try to keep the conversation going, but he needs to put some effort into it too right? Normally I have to think of something to say and it's just random stuff. He tries to keep it going sometimes but I feel it's all on me.

• I see what you mean. Sometimes me and my girlfriend have to resort to that if one of us can't think of anything else to say. Just make sure you don't say it to often simply because he might misread it as you not really being interested in what he has to say and also make sure you don't say it at a time in which you where just flirting or something along those lines for the same reason.

What Guys Said 3

• unless I'm bored as hell then that text will get no response from me, and I don't get bored too often.

• If a girl texted me that, I'd be trying to remember if she asked me a question that I didn't answer.

• its dependent on how the conversation is going and if I like the girl. if I can't think of anything else to say I'm not going to push it, kinda like a good television show it has some cliff hanger before commercials and the end of the episode.

What Girls Said 3

• If a guy hates something, he'll just ignore it. If he has something to add, he'll add.

If a guy feels like answering (or is inspired to answer), he will. If not, then he won't. It's very simple.

• Usually sounds annoying

• I think that text kind of sucks. If you want to text him, you best come up with something to say because otherwise why should he?