What makes a bad kiss?

I'm just curious what you guys think makes a bad kiss. Realistically not everyone knows how to give good, pleasurable kisses that make you want more. I've heard some kissing horror stories but I've never experienced one of my own! So please share, what, based on your personal experience makes a bad kiss?

The closest I've had to an unpleasurable kissing experience was this guy who used to do the same exact thing every kiss. It bored me to death. It didn't even feel all that great :/

Most Helpful Guy

• When Gene Simmons has laryngitis.

What Guys Said 2

• I was kissing this older girl and I thought I was doing terrible because our teeth kept clashing. But then I realized it wasn't me, it was the fact that she was trying mash my mouth in with her face! It got better when I paused and slowed it down. But every once in awhile her teeth would hit my upper lip and I'd back my head out.

• Sloppy wet kisses, eat your face, not biting or sucking of the lips just tongue, too much tongue.

I hate kisses that are boring as well, I mean bring passion and imagination to the kiss :/

What Girls Said 3

• I don't like sloppy kisses, where saliva gets all over my lips/mouth. It kinda grosses me out.

• I hate it when a guy gives you a sloppy kiss - yuk!

• To much tongue, sloppy, wet, or when they are all over the place. It is better when the tongue is not half way down your throat or running across your teeth. Sometimes I wonder what they are thinking. I usually just try to slow things down and do it the way that works for both of us.