Why do men need several relationships?

Why do guys feel the need to have several relationships and claim he loves them all? It's been almost three years and all he can say is will you wait on me. I really don't understand why he just want decide what makes him happy whether its me or not and move on.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 5

• He wants multiple sex partners and attention from different women. Do not wait on this guy and waste your time on someone who clearly doesn't want you. Don't fall for that game, move on

• Can't say it better

• Your asking the wrong question? You should be asking why you are putting up with this. He will never make up his mind. Why should he? He has several women waiting on him.

Like the guys said not all men are like this.

• It have been 3 years, and you still wait for him to make up his mind about you? Ask yourself this: do you really have another 3 years for him? Unless you love the waiting game and like to be played at. Wake up, honey, he has you in his ball court. Forget him. There are lot of fishes out there, go catch one. Do yourself a big favor, start live life again-- w/o him. A player is always a player; if he's not taking you seriously by now, maybe it's time YOU make up your mind about both of you.

'Sorry to be so harsh; it's the hard fact plus you need to hear it. Take good care.

• Selected as most helpful

Well I don't have a need for several relationships. I do have a folder filled with many glorious gems (all over 18, of course), and I can't be content with looking sometimes at just one because each is so unique and special that they all deserve their moment of visual glory.

The difference is, I'm not stupid enough to treat real people like a fine art gallery (yes, its not actually p*rn - I don't believe in the imaginary), but the primal drive for it is present in every male.

Even since ancient times, powerful kings held their own harems. It is the primal nature of the species. It is no accident that the threesome is such a popular fantasy.

I would like to point out however that the term 'relationship' does not figure into any of this :)

• Not to be an ass, but...

...not "all men" need several relationships, just the ones YOU pick need several relationships.

Frankly you seem to be "involved" with a lot of players. Is there some reason why you're attracted to that type?

• Not all guys, one would be enough for me. He has you by the balls that's why (he knows your'll wait). Why can;t you decide to move on? your waiting for him to finish his shag list?

• I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. But whatever it is, it's not something "all men" do.

• When The Stakes Are High,EveryOne Would Do Their Best To Get Their Men. In The Mean Time,Maybe Some of the Males Busying Playing Love Until They Forgot They Have Their Own Gf. ^^