Why would this girl I'm taking on a date Saturday deactivate her dating site profile today?

I've been talking to this girl online and it's been going great and we have a date planned Saturday at 3. I logged on today though and her profile is gone and she didn't leave me a message telling me why. Now I have no way to get a hold of her in case something goes wrong before Saturday. It just doesn't make sense. I can't believe she would be blowing me off without the courtesy of a message.

What Girls Said 2

• If you have definite plans you should still go. Maybe her subscription ran out?

• dude, very over reacting. she probably did that beecause she found the one in you not because she's blowing you off

• I think so too, but why wouldn't she leave me with some contact info? I have no way of getting a hold of her now before Saturday.

• that's what she told me Sunday

• so just show up and see what happens. RELAX!

What Guys Said 0