GUYS! if you text a girl back and forth...

...for around several hours, non-stop...does that mean that you have an interest in her...or just good friends?

Me and my crush text A LOT, last night we were texting for about 4 hours non-stop.

I was thinking about giving up on my crush, but I'm not sure...

What do you guys think? should I give up, or is there any hope?

Right now, I'm not really sure...my friend and I hung out with my crush at a coffee house tonight, but he was really distant. He focused more on his laptop than anything else, and showed absolutely no interest...

When me and my friend left, she told me that my crush saw me only as a friend and nothing more...

I'm guessing that I should give up...my friend says that I should make him like me, but I have no idea how, I think it's impossible...

Most Helpful Guy

• I honestly wouldn't text with a girl that long, unless I liked her..

How does he act over text? Does he seem flirty/teases you, asks you a lot of questions, and uses smiley faces a lot or what?

Yeah, the whole laptop thing seems a bit wack. I'm not there, so I can't really judge... But like someone else said.. Don't go with a friend, as it is more intimidating. I think you should ask him to hang out, and see how he responds. If he agrees, there will be a decent chance he could like you back.

What Guys Said 6

• He likes you. Really, it is that simple. Sent him hints.

• @update: maybe he was busy or just in a mood. It's not only girls that have bad days. How does your friend know he only thinks of you as a friend?

• Thanks, you've helped a lot...obviously I know nothing about guys, lol

• Most girls don't.

• Your crush's crush is You...No its not cryptic.

• Whenever I do that with a girl, it means that I like her at least a little bit. So yes, there is hope.

• Next time, don't go with a friend. He probably got turned off by that.

• Yes I think he likes you :) because if he didn't he wouldn't text you for hours eh? :) When I text a girl that is just a good friend back and forth, it doesn't get past 20 minutes. If he texted for 4 hours then he is into you, congrats :D

• I know I wouldn't text a girl for 4 hours non-stop unless I really liked her. Either this guy really likes you, or he sucks at making excuses.

What Girls Said 0