Attracted to a much younger guy.

There is this tall blond hair blue eyed guy I go to school with.Omg and I can't forget his beautiful smile.Well I met him his freshman year of high school and my junior year.But over time we started talking as friends and the more time we spent talking the more I was attracted to him.We joke around with each other and every time we see each other we just start smiling really big and hug.I like the feeling I get when I'm around him.He also smells so good.The way we act around each other people always ask me are you and him dating.He just turned 15 and I'm turning 18.i know that it is wrong in so many ways so that's why I have not pursed him.But when I'm around him the age does not matter because he does not loook like a 15year old.I also know that it matters to the law.What should I do ?No negative comments please

Most Helpful Girl

• ... that sucks that you're turning 18 soon :( well I mean, you could date, just make sure not to go too far... but idk, if you care what others think, you might want to think twice about this and wait until you guys are both older. if you do that though, I hope that once you're both in college or something you guys get together! (my dad is like. 3 years younger than my mom so I kind of have an understanding. once you guys are older, the age gap will seem less important)

and hey! blond & blue eyed! I have a thing for guys like that :P the past 3 guys I've liked/have hooked up with have looked like that :P

• Lol.The only thing I care about is me being a girl dating a younger guy.Because it is common for a older guy to date a younger woman you know what I mean.I think that I am going to have to just distance myself from him.But it;s going to be really hard seeing him walk past me.OMG

• ooh yeah well. just go with the flow :) and yes, hopefully college will bring good things for the BOTH of us! :)

• Thanks for taking the time out to talk to me.I feel that we had somethings in Have a goodnight. :)

What Guys Said 2

• One of my good friends and his girl friend were literally in the exact same scenario. Of course they both waited until he graduated high school and now they've been together for two years. If you don't care about what other people think then I say just go for it because its just dragging the unnecessary drama out OR if you know that you wouldn't be comfortable with the way you are being perceived by other people then just wait. What's a couple more years? And who knows maybe you will find someone else in that time and all of this will be completely irrelevant.

• The only thing I care about is me being a girl dating a younger guy.Because it is common for a older guy to date a younger woman you know what I mean.I think that I am going to have to just distance myself from him.But it's going to be really hard seeing him walk past me.

• Im trying not to.But have a nice night

• it doesn't matter to the law unless it's an adult and some 12 year old (or under).

personally, I would have s3x with a girl 10 years older than me.

What Girls Said 1

• No, NO, NO, NO!

Just the same as if you were an 18 year old boy lusting for a 15 year old female, I would say no. Not just because of the law, but because 15 year old are still much less emotionally mature than someone who is even a few years older than them. I know boys who were screwed up from sexual and romantic experiences they weren't ready for, just as girls.

Stay friends and wait it out.

• Thanks for the advice. :)

• I'd say a least wait until he's a senior in high school. You change a lot in those years in between now and then.