1st date at his apartment is that strange?

i met a guy at this store his older than me, we only met once but chat over fb. he invited me over for video games or movies but is that what's on his mind? id rather just walk around the city with him which he'd be fine with. I'm 17 and he's 24, I find him super attractive but idk. opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is not cool at all. Don't fall for the okey doke. He just wants to f*** you, I guarantee if you go (which I do not advise you to do) he will be trying to get you in bed. And once you are at his house alone you're very vulnerable. This guy sounds like a f***ing lame so I think really you should quit corresponding with him. IDC how gorgeous he is, the fact that he asked a girl to come over to his place and play video games is lame as f***. And he's 24 years old and this is what he comes up with? First of all, he could play video games with his guy friends. Second of all he's not trying to play video games with you. I'd rather you walk around the city with him instead of going over to his house when you barely know him

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah, I wouldn't trust this guy with his apartment for the first date, go for the walking around the city. Also 17 and 24 is a stretch for me, which is why I suggest caution, I'm not saying this guy is a pervert or anything, but at the same time it doesn't hurt to have a public setting as safe way to have a date, get to know him first.

• Another name for a date at someone's place is 'a hookup'.

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't do that for a first date, especially with that much of an age difference. You never know what he would do to you if you went over there. Most the time if it is at his place, he wants a hook up. First dates should be out in public.

• Yeah, I wouldn't go to his place, especially since he's so much older than you. If he refuses to go anywhere else, then you know he's only in it for one thing.

• yeahh hangout somewhere public, especially on the first date..