I really want to hang out with him but I'm not to sure he wants to hang out with me..

Text convo:

Me:Ben!:) can you still hang out?

Him: Yeah I can, I don't know exactly when this week. Can I let you know?

Me: Ok..:)

(next day)

Him: I might be free Thursday...still not sure though. are u? Sorry, I actually made ally of plans this week but I think Thursday works

Me: It's fine. If you can't just let me know.. do you know what time you can hang out?

Him: still not sure Haha sorry

Me: It's fine.. if you can just let me know. Hope your doing well:)

Him:Hey annete, wanna have lunch tomorrow?

Me: Yea sure..:) can you pick me up again?

Him: Sure Would one o clock be okay?

Me: Yea that's fine.. just text me when you leave. See you later then:)

Him: Hey Annette, I'm really sorry but is there anyway we can reschedule? I think I caught the flu... (an hour later) I'm sorry:/

Me:Dont be sorry.. It's fine:) I hope your OK and you get better tho! yea we reschedule.. Just tell me when your good:)

Him: Alright, if not this weekend, maybe the next?

Me: ok:) and I hope you get better!

I really wanna hang out with him but for some reason I feel he doesn't want to with me. Why would he suggest next weekend. I know he's leaving but why can't we hang out this weekend. Am I pushing him too much? Should I text him and suggest a time to hang out before he leaves or leave it at that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope don't text him, you need to be busier than how 'busy' he is. Find someone who wants to actually chase you some, not someone that you do all of the chasing.

• Does it make a difference that he initiated the first date an then afterward he told me to contact him if I wanted to do it again? Which is why above I asked him to hang out..

• No problem, I've had more experience in the past 4-5 years then I really wanted. I mean, if he really did get sick then I suppose it's understandable. I would go on a date even if I was sick, but I would make sure the girl knew I was sick incase she wanted to reschedule so she didn't catch it. Only sickness that would keep me home would be throwing up or something serious. No matter what I'd wait for him to text you, he will if he's interested enough. If it keeps on then I'd say something like...

• "If you don't want to hold up to or make plans, then just let me know. I don't have time to keep playing these games, let me know when you're serious."

What Guys Said 2

• NO he made the excuse to cancell, so its hi responsibility to get in touch, leave the reply to him, if you start contacting him, your going to be seen as needy, and you don't want that,x

• So do you think I should still not contact him.. I was thinking contact him but don't mention about it? But I'm not to sure..

• Yeah, make contact, but leave the date conversation out of it, let him bring it up, good luck,x

• If you really want him then show your keen, otherwise time might pass by and bye, he's gone . . .

• Do you think he Just sees me as a friend? Someone else said that if he really liked me he would make the time for me

• If you like him don't be surprised if he likes you back. It'll take time to know for sure though. If he doesn't have a girlfriend besides you that might be a sign for the better. behave normally around him and love will come naturally . . .

What Girls Said 3

• I think he does wanna hang out. Just sounds like he really has been busy though so just be patient and you guys will eventually get to hang out. You guys will have a good time :)

• Don't chase him. You'll just seem desperate. He cancelled--he'll contact YOU.

• Does it make a difference that he initiated the first date an then afterward he told me to contact him if I wanted to do it again? Which is why above I asked him to hang out above..

• I think he sees you as a friend, but nothing more. If he were interested, he would make time for you, no matter how busy he is.