Do you like being kiss in the hand girls?

I'm dating this girl she is lovely ,well at the end of our date I looked in her eyes thanking her for a wonderful night and I grabbed her hand and I kissed it ,she turned red and I don't know if was good idea, girls I need open opinion

should I kiss her hand and put it on my cheek?
she has really softs hands
we been dating for long time

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes!

That's so sweet.. Not many guys do it, but it's lovely when they do.

(Just don't do it all the time, it can get old in a hurry! Lol)

It shows you respect her. And.. I can't explain, but I can't help but smile (and usually blush) when my boyfriend does it to me.. Especially in public.

It shows you're thinking about her, but respect her and have self control.

But @Update. No, don't put it on your cheek. She'll just stand there feeling awkward and not really knowing what to do.

Kissing it gently is far more romantic.

What Girls Said 6

• I find it to be a good idea ! It's charming, and she will probably remember it for a long time. If you do that every once in a while, it might even be something she associates with you :) Meaning if she sees someone getting kiss on the hand, her mind could drift thinking about you =]

That's what would happen with me :P

I am most touched by the little things my boyfriends does that makes him unique. Sure, you're not the only one who does that, but she probably didn't have a boyfriend that did that in the past.

Maybe "putting it on your cheek" is a bit too much though. I'd go a kiss on the hand and looking into her eyes after that :P Romantic and intimate :)

• I think it sounds very charming and sweet. It's kinda old-fashioned and romantic, which some girls really love. It also shows you have good self-control. So yeah, I think it was a good idea!

• It's a very sweet gesture and honestly can be better than a kiss on the cheek, I think it's cute so you should do that instead :)

• I have never been kissed on my hand. I am probably too young to experience that, or not European enough. :P However, I think it would be very romantic. My only recommendation is don't use it too frequently, she may find it odd. ^^

• that's so old fashion :D

I would love it! (there's not too many guys doing that kind of things lately)

• It can be misunderstood as a bit cheesy and a bit old fashioned, but I think it's sweet! I think the kids these days just lean in to kiss her on the face and hope she leans in too!

• Update: nooooo! That's really cheesy, don't do that..there's a possibility she'll laugh if you do.

What Guys Said 1

• Frankly...if the girl likes you, she'll be flattered. At least from my experience that's how it works. :)