How many texts do you send and receive a day?

Just wondering if people are really big into texting on here.

Most Helpful Girl

• 20+ sent and recieved.

What Guys Said 2

• Depends , I think weekly about 200-300 sending and receiving

so devided by 7 that's about 30-40 a day

some times it's 100 a day lol

• If it was up to me, I'd say sending 10 a month is good. Texting was supposed to be a quick heads up (going to be late, the answer to your question is... , Flash mob changed to 12:30 PM) or some question you would forget by the time you called and it didn't need an immediate reply.

Some people hold conversations through texting and get upset when someone doesn't reply. That isn't what texting is for. Fact is, most women like texting more than guys do.

What Girls Said 3

• I recieve like 7 messages a day,Sometimes I get 5 messages at Once every hour but I Send once a month or once a week messeges,IM JUST LAZY,I only send Messages if they are very important.

• About 100-150 each day, all to/from the same person :P Long distance relationship.

• it dpends, some days are more busy than others. but usually 40ish on average. so 80 total of both sending and receiving