Brevity vs. Longevity

This boy and I are interested in each other. We text everyday, maybe once an hour. I noticed that while I may be saying things of particular importance to me, he doesn't respond as "fully" as I would like... I know he's busy with school, but I have often hoped for more... I have a guy friend who I talk to throughout the day too and he is so much more responsive to the things I say, though he is not romantically interested in me (and he isn't at school at the moment). So my question is... should I be worried? I know he's a great guy, the feelings are there... it's just sometimes, I feel like he glosses over me. Guys, do you make the time to respond completely to your girls? Thanks in advance for your input.

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend and I rarely text because he doesn't want to send half-hearted texts to me.. Whenever we do text it is usually very in depth texts from both of us.. Most guys that I have had feelings for that didn't fully reply to texts ended up being a waist of my time. Good luck. (-:

What Guys Said 1

• Yes I give complete answers anytime I'm texting a girl I like or a good friend. Otherwise I just prefer a call.

What Girls Said 1

• Just because he doesn't give you complete answers doesn't mean he's a waste of time. He may not be huge on texting, he may have a bad keyboard, he may be busy and trying to answer you anyway, etc. If it's that important, call him or tell him in person. Texting isn't always the best way of communication if you have something important to tell someone.