Can internet dating turn to love?

I've been talking to this guy in my town for months and we are exactly alike, and it's getting quite serious, we are meeting for the first time on Thursday when I get back from my holiday. He is meeting me at the airport. I'm really nervous because I already quite like him and I know he feels the same about me as he's said so.

Has anyone else ever done anything like this? Been in this situation?

Well we've added each other on fb and unless he's gone to a lot of trouble to add 300-odd strangers and make other fake names to post on his fake Facebook then I think I know what to expect. But I'm pretty open minded and since I know his personality from talking to him, even if it doesn't work as a relationship I know I'll get on with him. And if I find his attractive and he finds me attractive it's an added bonus

What Guys Said 2

• yeah, but don't set your expectations too high, he might be different in person than he is online, just be accepting

• Be prepared to meet a 300lb 45 year old man next week.

What Girls Said 0