What kind of date should I invite her to?

There's this girl I find attractive and I'm pretty sure she likes me. Because she always looks at me and seems extremely happy when talk to her, she also giggles a lot when I'm around. Now I want to invite her on a date, but I don't what kind of date to choose. A movie date? A skiing date? I can't think of anything else. What would be the best thing for a first date? Any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• movie= boring and you won't get to talk to her so big no no the first few dates. Skiing is actually not bad at all. Way to go coming up with that ;) So skiing and hot coffee or chocolate or wte you guys like afterward is really really good :p Because first you get to break the ice by having fun! and theeen tatadaa you sit down and talk and be all romantic. Treat her well and be a gentleman!

What Girls Said 1

• Take her to an arcade or a pier or something fun and interactive. If you hsve a boat maybe take her on that and have a picnic and watch the sunset or go mnt biking together or something. But if she's not active stick to the boring stuff. Or you can take her ice skating

What Guys Said 2

• if you're shy and find conversations with her awkward at first, then go to a movie because those aren't very social/personal, but otherwise I wouldn't do that

• Clearly an orgy.