I don't know if it is only me, but man it's depressing?

It is depressing when I see couples just walking up and down the street. Especially seeing a girl that you like or once dated going out with another guy and you are still single and never been in a relationship. It is like what am I doing wrong where I can't seem to get the girl and the other guy is. It gets to the point like man I can't seem to get a girl and I have no idea what to do.

Maybe someone can give me ideas on how to chase a girl and actually get to that point where you and her are actually in a real relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• yar it is. well just stay positive, take this time to heal, like I am. just have fun with your friends and work on what you can.

I have bad depression as well but I try to keep busy :) take care.

What Girls Said 3

• be yourself a girl will come along that really likes you eventually. but being yourself is most important you wouldn't want a girl to fall for someone you really arent.

• Sometimes yes but then I think about how I want.

• Yeah, lately anyone who looks happy makes me kind of depressed.

What Guys Said 2

• i feel your pain man, but what sucks and I f***in' hate, is that if a guy is not comfortable and content being single, it screws him, if a girl feels the same way, it's okay

• seriously, I hate how it is okay for girls to seek validation but not okay for guys.