Never been kissed, ever!

This fate was not my choice, by the way. I've always wanted a first kiss, but I'm 17 and no kisses, ever! I know it's not a big deal but I was wondering what boys would think and do if they came across someone who has no experience in kissing at the age of 17? Would you stick around and teach me?;)

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol the things teens worry about. :) Don't worry. Some people don't even get their first kiss til their 21. Some have their first kiss when they are 13. It doesn't matter WHEN you have it.

It matters who you have it to. And if you are inexperienced, and the guy you are with isn't, ask him to show you how he likes it. Learn your own style of kissing. Do you like biting a little bit? Sucking his lips. EYES OPEN the whole time? haha

If you're both inexperienced, just learn together. See what works, see what doesn't. And trust me, in a few years you'll see how BAD the kisses were. It can only get better with practice.

What Guys Said 8

• not a big deal or an issue.

Would I stick around and teach you? uhh I'd get a male partner for you and coach you through it but that's about it.

• nope. you have no problems lol... and yes- if I was dating you.

• not a big deal - I ve never kissed someone while having romantic feelings and I'm 19 ^^ ( did the spin the bottle bullsh*t and all yeah ;D)

• add me and I'll give you some private practice sessions.

• Guys wouldn't be turned off by that imo. You're only 17; it's not like you're 27 or 37 or 47 lol.

• I personally would but the person who teaches you will/might end up having something for you and likewise..

• not a big deal in fact msot people wouldent know unless you told them

• no, I don't think there's anything wrong with not being kissed at the age of 17. even if you're 25 I think it's okay.

first kisses will definitely be awkward. it was for me but if a guy is really interested in you, then it definitely wouldn't matter. you could have some fun practicing kissing and gaining experience with the right guy.

all the best(:

What Girls Said 3

• My personal advice would be to learn from some online material such as videos and mimic the muscular motions of kissing. As much as there are many who would be more than willing to teach you to kiss, you probably don't want to have the perfect moment with a possible partner ruined by you flailing your tongue around in his mouth. Do it skillfully and then tell him it was your first kiss. ^^

• relax. it's going to happen eventually. don't stress yourself out about it

• Don't worry about it. I think a lot of guy would love to teach you how to kiss, and some would find it cute.